2018 PRSSA Scholarship.
The Madison PRSA Chapter is committed to advancing the public relations profession. In 1999, the chapter established a scholarship program to support college students pursuing careers in the field. PRSA-Madison offers a $1,000 college scholarship to recognize scholastic achievement, participation in Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) and excellence in activities related to public relations.
To be eligible for the PRSSA Scholarship, students must:
- Be enrolled in good academic standing at UW-Madison, UW-Stevens Point or Edgewood College
- Have junior or senior status during the academic year of the competition
- Belong to their school’s PRSSA chapter
- Be majoring in public relations, journalism, communications or a related field
- Be planning to pursue a career in public relations
- Have achieved a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
The 2018 PRSSA Scholarship application deadline was Friday, July 13, 2018. Download here: PRSSA Scholarship App 2018
Please contact Saul Hafenbredl for more information.